Wednesday, May 13, 2015

#30DayStudyChallenge: Day 02 - Clean up and organize your study area

My study area is a peculiar place. It's not as big as I would like it to be. Heaven knows I take up a lot of space when I study. But I like it still because it gives me a constant place I know will always be there when I need it. 

Since it isn't too big, It is often cluttered and messy. Almost like the rest of my room (whoops) most of the time. When it is actually organized, it looks something like this:


That still looks pretty messy, doesn't it. I which it were big enough to just keep all my thing in some sort of order and still be able to use it. I find my way around situations like these all the time. What I do is place those stack of books and whatnot on my bed, since it is directly adjacent to my desk.

It ends up looking something like this:


A lot better, right? If I need any of those books, they are no more than a reach of my hand away. My desk ends up free to do with as I please.

End result:


I know that top right corner still looks a little cluttered but (believe it or not) I actually use 85% of that stuff; never the same 85%, but 85% all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment