Wednesday, May 13, 2015

#30DayStudyChallenge: Day 01 - Find something that inspires you to hit the books


This is only part of my collection of wonderful pens. I absolutely love the feeling of putting them to use on my next great batch of notes. The endless possibilities! The ones of the top left corner are from MUJI. They're the .38mm gel pens. I like the thinner lines because they allow me to fit more in a page. The highlighters on the bottom left and the ones in the pencil case on the top center are from MUJI, as well. The ones on the bottom left are amazing because their color is vivid but the it will never bleed through the page. I've tried it on pretty thin paper, and it is highly effective. The ones in the pencil box are double tipped. You know how it's always a problem that highlighters tend to be chisel tipped which makes it difficult to underline precisely. The main tip is a regular highlighter while the second look like a fine felt tip marker. Makes for super precise underlining, boxing, diagramming. The Staedtler Triplus Fineliners in the center are the showstoppers. I love these because they're bold (like markers), but precise (like pens). And last but not least, Pentel WOW! Pens in assorted colors. These are incredible. They're not super thin, which is what I usually go for; but they are super amazing. Another one of my favorites are the Pentel R.S.V.P. fine line pens. I have the pack of 5 and I absolutely love them. They make my handwriting looks fabulous! And this is part of my motivation to hit the books. Ah, the tools of wisdom come in many shades and hues.

No comments:

Post a Comment